Wednesday, April 21, 2010

earth day !!!!!!!!!!








to me earth day is a time of helping the earth by switching energy saving technology like cfl light bulbs or hybrid cars that don't waste that much gas or having car pool. also I'm trying to save energy like turning off the water while brushing my teeth or open a window instead of turning the a.c .I also convinced the owner of my community homes to put a covering on top of the pool instead of waiting for it to go down the drain and putting more water in summer.also I've been doing some community service and also told my friends.I'm starting to use a reusable water bottle and take showers instead of baths I tried composting thing but it didn't work so much the next morning there was maggots every were .so me and my dad started planting flowers and it turned out fun but hard working I'm trying my best to save the earth.if we protect the earth even the little changes we can do it cane turn out to be a huge difference.if eacp a can help so can you

3 comments: